Layers of glass in red, periwinkle, and orange make up this original lampwork glass cabochon. It's highlighted with a small salmon coral in the center. The spiritual mandala pattern gives you balance and harmony. It is a perfect combination in this standout style bracelet.
- This bracelet measures 2 3/4" wide inside wrist
- Total height is 2 1/2"
- It will easily fit a 7 to 8" wrist
- The etched sterling silver setting measures 1 3/4" at the widest points
- The art glass cabochon is enhanced with a salmon coral set in it center
- A hand applied patina and soft polish highlight all the beautiful details
Each piece of my wearable art is hand-fabricated including my one of a kind lampwork glass cabochons and beads. My original designs, influenced by symbolic mandala patterns which are etched or milled into sterling silver. As the piece comes together I add additional fine or sterling silver elements for balance, texture and interest. I believe each piece I create should delight the wearer each time the put it on with the blending of pattern, design and color.
I design and make all my jewelry in my home studio in Texas.
Be aware the size of jewelry in photographs can be deceptive so please read the measurements carefully before you purchase.
Thank you for visiting!